Here are some tips on how to keep your lashes from prematurely falling out. We have found in the last 10 cases of customers lashes falling out, that 80% of the time they had an oil as an ingredient in their regular skin care regime; it’s tricky because there’s over 200 chemical names disguised.
They should last 3 to 6 weeks; if any lashes fell out early, it’s a sign that you could be doing one of the following.
• You might have been rubbing the lashes your hands (oils from your fingers can take them off).
• You may have applied an oil based mascara/eye liner.
• You may have got them wet within 24 hours.
• You might move a lot during your sleep.
Other things to watch out for
• Baking (opening the hot over door can cause a surplus of hot air to hit your new lashes).
• Steaming vegetables.
• Extremely hot showers (poor ventilated bathrooms).
• Avoid most anti-aging cream.
• Scan all your products for Glycol, derivatives of Glycol. Scan for coconut oil.
• Might have to avoid Spectro gel.
• Avoid wax products ie. wax eyeliners as well as the oil based products.
• Excess sweating and steam rooms can break down the bond
• Medications can affect the retention of the adhesive. Hormone therapy, thyroid medication, pregnancy as the hormones in the body can affect the oil production, slickness or shed cycle of the hair.
Even after that first 24 hour period, you will have to revamp your cleansing routine. It is suggested that you wash around your lashes (not touching them directly). Be careful to not splash water and rubbing facial cleanser all over your face like you would usually do.
For another detailed list, please visit this link: http://www.ottawalashqueen.com/aftercare/
For proper mascara, click here: http://www.ottawalashqueen.com/product/length-volume-mascara/
Help grow your own natural eyelashes: http://www.ottawalashqueen.com/product/amplifeye-lash-brow-fortifier/
For more information you can email