Review these tips to maintain your full look of eyelash extensions for as long as possible. Your natural eyelash growth cycle is approximately four to twelve weeks.
Do not be surprised if some of your eyelashes fall out (they most likely were at the end of their cycle).
• Do not let your eyelash extensions get wet after your eyelash extension application for a minimum of four hours.
• Do not use regular or waterproof mascara.
Why? Most mascara brands contain chemical properties and oils that will break down the glue that is holding the extensions on.
> If you want mascara, you can purchase the specialized Xtreme Lash mascara from me ($29).
• When removing the mascara, or eye make-up, do not use regular make up remover. There is specialized make up remover that I sell ($32).
• Do not let any oily products touch your eyelashes.
• When cleansing your face, wipe gently around the eyes. Do not scrub.
• Never use a clamp style eyelash curler on your eyelash extensions.
> Using a clamp style eyelash curler can permanently damage your extensions and natural eyelashes.
• Use an eyelash brushing wand to brush your eyelashes every morning and night.
• Avoid hot saunas, extremely hot showers, or extremely cold weather (if possible).
> Extreme variations of hot and cold temperatures or humidity can damage the extensions and lead to the extensions falling off sooner.
• Activities such as swimming can be resumed twelve hours after the application.
• Schedule refill appointments every 2-3 weeks for extension touch ups.
> Refills keep your eyelashes looking full.
• Do not attempt to remove the extensions yourself.
Have an eyelash extension stylist remove them properly and safely.